Tasty and yummy Vegetable Pickle
Ingredients for vegetable pickle
- Chopped lemon 12 nos.
- chopped beans 15 nos.
- chopped carrots 8 nos.
- chopped green chilies 10-12 nos.
- methi – 1 table spoon
- jeera- 1 table spoon
- mustard seeds 1 table spoon
- red chillies mankattida menasinakai 10-12 nos.
- red chilies bydige menasinakai 6-7 nos. (soak in water to get nice color)
- garlic 1 no. (1 gadde) salt to taste
How to make:
- Mix all chopped vegetables in a bowl and add salt to it and keep it aside for 2 hours.
- Now add fried methi and mustard seeds and raw jeera, garlic, red chillies (both) and grind it to a fine paste.
- Add this paste to mixed vegetables and mix well , keep it for two- three days and is ready to use.
Any queries pl comment in the comment box
Please follow and like us: