Nutritious easy breakfast recipe Bele Dose – Pulses Dosa
- Dosa rice – 1 Cup
- Urad dhal – 1/4 cup
- toor dhal – 1/4 cup
- moong dhal – 1/4 cup
- bengal gram – 1/4 cup
- methi – 2 table spoons
- jeera – 1 table spoon
- onion – 1 big chopped
- green chillies – 4-5 nos
- curry leaves
- coriander leaves
- soda- 1/4 tea spoon
- salt to taste
How to make Easy breakfast recipe Bele Dose or Pulses Dosa
- Wash moong dhal, toor dhal, bengal gram, methi, urad dhal and dosa rice twice with clean water.
- Then soak all these ingredients in water overnight.
- Next morning grind these soaked ingredients to make a dosa batter.
- Now grind onions, chillies, curry leaves, coriander leaves, and jeera separately in mixie jar and add the grounded paste to dosa batter.
- Now add soda and salt to taste and mix well.
- Bele Dosa batter is now ready.
- Make dosas on heated tava and serve with kai chatni.
Tip 1: Don’t preserve the dosa batter and refrigerate it. It has to be consumed within the same day. Since onions and moong dhal is added, it is not good to preserve and eat the next day.
For any suggestions or questions please write to us on email@example.com
Also for visit our channel cooking granny on youtube.