Easy And quick to make breakfast recipe especially for working women and bachelors.
- Thothapuri Mango (Peel off the skin and grate the mango) 2 Nos. (medium Sized)
- Chopped Onions- 1/4 kg
- Green Chillies- 12-15 nos.
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Bengal Gram- 2 table spoon
- Urad Dal – 2 table spoon
- Oil- 100 gm
- Ground nut- 100 gms
- Garlic- 1 no.(1 gadde)
- Turmeric – 1 spoon
- Salt to taste
Easy step by step procedure to learn how to make Mango yellow rice
- Heat oil in a pan and first Fry the groundnuts in oil and keep aside.
- Now heat the same oil and add mustard seeds, curry leaves, bengal gram, urad dal, choppped green chillies and chopped onions.
- Allow onions to fry for some time and now add grated mango and add half glass of water (water is added as mango will mix with water and gives more sourness)
- Now add salt to taste, turmeric powder, chopped coriander leaves and mix well
- Allow it to cook for some time. Then stir and mix well.
- Mango Chitranna Gojju is now ready.
- Add this gojju with cooked white rice and mix will
- Garnish with fried peanuts, fried cashews and grated coconut.
- Tastes yummy when served hot.
Any suggestions or quires please comment below