Easy procedure to make ragi mudhe or ragi ball.
Ragi mudde is very healthy food. Include this in your daily routine food and see you will be strong and healthy. Very good for diabetic patients….
- Ragi powder or Ragi hittu- 1 cup
- Water- 2 and 1/4 cup
How to make
- Heat 2 and 1/4 cups of water and allow it will boil. And as it is boiling remove 1/4 cup of water and keep aside.
- Now add 1 cup of ragi flour to the boiling water and cook it for some time ( 1 minute )
- now knead it with ragi ball stick , if you feel it is very hard then add the 1/4 cup of water which was taken out previously.
- And knead well with the stick.
- Cook for 1 more minute and knead well and make ragi balls.
- Hot & healthy ragi mudhe or ragi balls are ready to serve and eat.
This goes well with curry and ghee……….
How to make ragi flour
- Take ragi which is grown from 6 months…. and clean it and dry it in sunlight.
- You can add methi to this ragi.
- Dry methi also in sunlight.
- For 1 kg ragi add 50 gms of methi.
- Grind this in the grinding machine and your ragi flour is ready.
- Methi and ragi combination is good for diabetic patients… and also good for all in the family….