RAVE UNDE OR SOOJI LADDU
Easy to make and popular sweet in south India.
- Chiroti Rave- 1 cup
- grated dry coconut- 1 cup
- grounded sugar 1/2 or 3/4 cup (depending on sweetness)
- cardamom- 2 to 3
- Ghee and milk and dry fruits
How to make
- Heat a pan and add some ghee to it and fry dryfruits. Keep the fried raisins and cashews aside.
- Now add rave or sooji to it and fry till light golden color.
- Then add grated dry coconut and mix well.
- Add grounded sugar and mix well and off the flame.
- now sprinkle some milk and close a lid to the pan for few minutes (5-8 minutes).
- After 10 minutes wet your hand with milk and make round balls of rave unde.
- Delicious rave laddu is now ready to eat.
It’s very tasty and easy to make sweet suitable for all occasions and festivals.