- All types of greens- all types • PALAK • NUGGE SOPPU • AMRUTHA BALLI • MENTHYA SOPPU (methi) • SABAKSHI SOPPU • BRAHMI SOPPU (ondalaga) • KOTHAMBARI SOPPU (coriander leaves) • CURRY LEAVES • HULI SOPPU
- Onions- 2 nos.
- Green chillies- 5-6 nos
- Sesame- 1 tea spoon
- Jeera/ cumin seeds – 2 table spoon
- Bengal gram- 2 table spoon
- Urad dal – 2 table spoon
- Salt to taste
How to make easy breaksfast recipe green masale rotti
Mallamma ajji’s new recipe is MASALA ROTTI madeup of greens leaves
- Finely chop all types of greens, onions, green chillies.
- Heat some oil in a pan, add some sesame, jeera, Bengal gram, urad dal, curry leaves, green chillies, and all greens, fry all these for 2-3 minutes, and then add finely chopped onions, and finally coriander leaves add mix.
- Now add 2 cups of water and heat till the water boils and add salt (according to taste).
- Now switch off the stove and add rice flour 1 cup and stir and mix all well to make a batter.
- Take a piece of cloth or plastic cover oil it, make small round balls from the batter and tap it on the cover or cloth to make roti shape.
- Now heat the tava (pan) and make roti by heating both the sides of the roti.
- Tasty greens masala rotti is ready to ear and serve.
- Can be eaten with curds or ghee. This masala roti is tastier, healthier and nutritious.