Easy breakfast soft and healthy idlis
Learn how to make Soft akki idlis by mallamma ajji
- Dose Akki / Dosa Rice 250 gms
- Parboiled Rice/ Kusublakki 250 gms
- Flattened rice – one hand full
- Urad dhal – 100 gms
How to make soft idlis
- Soak Dose akki, kusublakki , flattened rice and urad dhal for 10- 12 hours (i.e., soak at 10 am in the morning and grind by 7 pm in the night)
- grind urad dhal first to find paste. Then grind soaked rice and flattened rice.
- Add salt while grinding itself. Idli batter is ready.
- Next morning add 1/2 spoon of soda to the batter and mix well.
- Grease the idli plates with oil or ghee and fill idli batter to the idli plates and steam cook it in a cooker. (don’t put on the weight
- Easy breakfast – soft and healthy idlis are ready to eat and serve.
Idli is one of the best food in india for breakfast.
Goes well with chatni and sambar.